Summer feels like it will never come. I have two more weeks of school left and they just seem to drag on. Then when schools over, I have 4 days before I have to go to piano camp (well, I am excited about it). After piano camp for two 1/2 weeks I'm going to Utahto see the Miner cousins. Right after that, I go to girls camp. From girls camp I leave a day early to go the Stepenson reunion. I stay there for two weeks with my sisters while my parents are in Japan. Busy summer.
3 comments:
I know what you mean! I was just looking at the calendar and thinking "summer will be over before it even starts" because of all the busy traveling and camps. What fun to be a kid! I am especially envious of the piano camp. I can't wait to hear all about it when we see you in Utah.
P.S. I'm impressed that you read "Life of Pi"... what did you think of it? I read it when N was in kindergarten and I remember one morning before school when she was grouchy, I told her the story of the teeth in the tree. She was excited and wanted to read the book, but I told her she had to wait until she was older to read it. What do you think? Is 5th grade old enough or does she need to be older?
It might be better to be busy then to be sitting around trying to think of things to do. And we are so excited to see you this summer! You will definitely have a FUN summer.
I guess you won't be sitting around wondering what to do. We are excited to spend some more time with you at G & G Stephenson's house.
Post a Comment