I remember when I was in first grade I lost my two front teeth right at the beginning of the school year, so my 1st grade photo has my cute toothless smile. By Christmas time they were halfway grown in, but when my teacher called everybody who was toothless to the front of the class while we all sang "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" I just pranced right up there anyway. Somebody tried to tell me I couldn't go up because my teeth were already grown up, but I didn't care. I wanted to sing that part that Cami just sang, and nobody was going to stop me!
2 comments:
Yay for Cami! She IS so cute!
I remember when I was in first grade I lost my two front teeth right at the beginning of the school year, so my 1st grade photo has my cute toothless smile. By Christmas time they were halfway grown in, but when my teacher called everybody who was toothless to the front of the class while we all sang "All I Want for Christmas is my Two Front Teeth" I just pranced right up there anyway. Somebody tried to tell me I couldn't go up because my teeth were already grown up, but I didn't care. I wanted to sing that part that Cami just sang, and nobody was going to stop me!
So Cute!
Post a Comment